Words to the WILD | Blog
Research on the health benefits of outdoor activity is going bananas; but where to find...
Being surrounded by forests, rivers, and canyons, we can't help but "taste the...
If Mother Nature had a birthday, this is the weekend we'd celebrate everything she...
Quick tips to unleash your WildPlay Day:
- Click on a Park near you to see what Elements are located there. Each Park offers unique adventures and thrills. ...Or choose the experiences you'll enjoy the most by browsing each Element.
- Read access requirements. Each Element has strict Rules of Play, as do the Parks. Double-check the age, height, and waiver requirements for your activities.
BOOK YOUR VISIT
- Book online to immediately see and select available check-ins.
- Talk to us if you have a special booking - including groups, Season Passholders, and Ultimate WildPlayers. Use the online reservation form or call any daytime for one-on-one assistance.
PREPARE TO PLAY
- Check the current weather forecast for the day and wear appropriate clothing. Most guests dress in layers or bring a change of clothes to stay comfortable.
- Wear proper fitting running shoes. Forget fashion and opt for closed toes and heels that lace-on will let you climb, zip line, jump, and swing freely.
- Bring a water bottle to rehydrate, and snack to refuel.
- Stash your camera in a secure pocket to keep your tech tools safe while you record your story.
- Have cash on hand for Element souvenirs, snack food or a drink, or to unleash another Element.
- Come clean. There is zero tolerance for alcohol and drugs at all WildPlay Element Parks; for safety, we will restrict access to any guest who is suspected of intoxication or impaired judgement.
- Complete your park waiver in advance to expedite your check-in. Please note that for guests under 19 years of age the signature of parent or legal guardian is required.