Words to the WILD | Blog
If Mother Nature had a birthday, this is the weekend we'd celebrate everything she...
"...to try new things!" Sage advice from a guest who visited West Shore...
2013 is the first year that British Columbians will celebrate "Family Day" - a...
UNLEASH AN OUTDOOR ADVENTURE IN THREE EASY STEPS:
1. Choose your Element(s).
Each WildPlay Park offers unique adventures and thrills through our aerial Elements. To choose the experiences you'll enjoy the most, browse our descriptions and videos for each Element.
2. Request your reservation.
Our online request form is the fastest and easiest way to reserve. But if you have any questions, prefer to speak with someone, or need to book within 48 hours, it's best to call a Guest Services Agent at a nearby Park. We will help you sort out all your plans.
3. Prepare for your WildPlay day!
Most people find these handy tips help them enjoy their visit:
- Check the current weather forecast for the day and wear appropriate clothing. Layers or a change of clothes also help our guests stay comfortable.
- Wear proper fitting running shoes - closed toes and heels that lace-on will let you play freely.
- Bring a water bottle to rehydrate.
- Attach your camera in some secure way to record your most fun (and most brave) moments.
- Have some cash on hand for adventure souvenirs, snack food or a drink, or to unleash a last-minute Element.
- Come clean. WildPlay has zero tolerance for alcohol and drugs, and reserves the right to restrict access to the Park and Elements.
- Complete your park waiver in advance to expedite your check-in process. Please note that for guests under 19 years of age the signature of parent or legal guardian is required.
Follow these short steps and you'll be on your way to enjoying primal fun and games!