EVERY MONKIDO® ADVENTURE IS A NEW SURPRISE.
OUR YOUNGEST GUESTS (AGES 7 TO 13) UNLEASH EXTREME SELF-CONFIDENCE JUST BY HAVING FUN.
A Monkido® Kids Aerial Adventure presents games as an active method of learning - which is why children naturally excel at climbing and scrambling across our cleverly designed obstacles. The self-managed Kids Course gives children the independence and freedom to explore their limits. Many kids become more comfortable with heights, and hone physical skills as they complete each obstacle. As a result, they feel empowered and energized after their 1.5-hour adventure!
Guest safety is important to us. The Monkido® Kids Course is lower than then where the “big kids” play, keeping safety lines within reach of little hands. Chaperones use the wide walking trails beneath the course to observe their children, and our trained and certified guides are also keeping a watchful, and encouraging, eye from below.
Time to unleash the little monkeys? We're ready.
$22.99 per guest
Conquer obstacle games in the Yellow Course Section.
Element prices are shown in CDN dollars. HST applicable in BC Parks; GST applicable in Yukon Parks.
Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Interac Bank/Debit Card, and Travellers Cheques accepted.
PLANNING GROUP FUN? See what youth and education discounts are currently available when 15 or more kids play.
GET THE BEST BIRTHDAY, HOLIDAY OR "SPECIAL MOMENT" GIFT! Element passes for all WildPlay locations are available right away through our online store. Shop now and watch kids go WILD!
Current hours, to May 23, 2013
CLOSED: We're currently hibernating and dreaming up many more ways to play in 2013. [Winter reservations may be available for groups; minimum size and advance notice required.]
Reserve now for spring and summer adventures, starting May 24, 2013! Request a reservation online, or call Guest Services to plan your play day.
- Long hair MUST be tied back. Ask a staff person for a hair band if you require one.
- We don't recommend open-toed shoes (sport sandals will work, but are not as good as shoes). Sturdy sport sandals/shoes/boots are required and to be worn securely.
- Strongly recommend no jewelry (especially necklaces or loose bracelets which could get caught in equipment).
- Clothing should be appropriate for the weather and must be worn tight to avoid catching on apparatus.
- Trees make sap. Sap stains clothes. Dress appropriately.
- Maximum harness size is 45" waist and 26" legs (circumference).