EVERY MONKIDO® ADVENTURE IS A NEW SURPRISE.
WHETHER THIS IS YOUR FIRST, OR FIFTH, TRIP AROUND OUR TREE-TOP OBSTACLE COURSES, YOU'RE BOUND TO ENCOUNTER A FUN NEW CHALLENGE, NEWFOUND ABILITIES, AND NEW FRIENDS!
Guests (ages seven and older) love the unexpected way that the Monkido® Classic climbing, zip lining, and swinging games bring out the "monkey" in them. Their stories about primal playtime - at 6' to 45' above the forest floor - prove that conquering a fear of heights, realizing new physical abilities, bonding with friends and family, and simply letting loose can be a life-evolving experience.
$34.99 per guest
Element prices are shown in CDN dollars. Federal and provincial taxes applicable. Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Interac Bank/Debit Card, and Travellers Cheques accepted.
- Long hair MUST be tied back. Ask a staff person for a hair band if you require one.
- We don't recommend open-toed shoes (sport sandals will work, but are not as good as shoes). Sturdy sport sandals/shoes/boots are required and to be worn securely.
- Strongly recommend no jewelry (especially necklaces or loose bracelets which could get caught in equipment).
- Clothing should be appropriate for the weather and must be worn tight to avoid catching on apparatus.
- Trees make sap. Sap stains clothes. Dress appropriately.
- Maximum harness size is 45" waist and 26" legs (circumference).
"Wow! What a hoot! You are strapped into a harness with 2 safety lines and a zip-line thingy. The course goes gradually from just off the ground to 50 feet up. You can challenge yourself to increase the difficulty by trying not to hold on to the safety line...harder than it looks. I'm a bit of a thrill seeker, and I was definitely enjoying myself."
- northwestfun, TripAdvisor
"This is the 2nd visit we have taken... its more than a zip line but a whole obstacle course in the trees. The adult course takes about 2 hrs to complete with a final "black course" Good balance and some upper body strength is a must and of course no fear of heights. My husband has a fear, but he said he was too busy watching where he was going to notice he was up high... my grandkids said he was actually praying!”
- TripAdvisor, Annabanana47