Primal Swing at WildPlay Kelowna
Think swinging is just for kids? Think again.
The Primal Swing will give you a new appreciation for this youthful activity. Strapped into an “ultra cool” paragliding harness (for full-body comfort), guests are clipped and cinched to a cable overlooking the wide Oakanogen valley—secure and ready for a thrilling slingshot ride.
Reaching speeds up to 100+ kms/hr, guests catch a breathtaking pendulum flight (and amazing scenic vistas) as the Primal Swing rockets above the wide valley canyon!
After the first burst of adrenalin, relax into the calm and gentle motion of the swing, and enjoy the boost of self-confidence that comes from pushing your boundaries!
$59.99 per single guest
$119.98 per two guests to swing in tandem
(Check weight requirements to see which swing is best for you.)
Departures are first come, first to swing!
Taxes extra; all prices in Canadian dollars.
Visa, MasterCard, Cash, Interac Bank/Debit Card, and Travellers Cheques accepted.
Planning group fun? See what discounts are currently available.
Drive someone WILD! Element passes for all WildPlay locations are available right away through our online store. Shop now to give primal fun and games.
Currently open Saturday and Sunday for primal fun & games!
See all Element check-in times during our 2013 season.
Rules of Play
Read Element descriptions and age, height, and waiver requirements for all Elements at this Park.
- Ages 12+.
- Minimum weight 170lbs (77kgs) per ride. Each participant must weigh at least 95lbs (43kgs). If you are going solo and don't make the weight minimum, we can gladly provide a team member to swing with you.
- Maximum weight is 400lbs (181kgs) per ride.
- Clothing must be securely fastened (no slip-on shoes, baggy or loose attire, or shirts tied around the waist).
- Signed waiver form (with parental/legal guardian signature for guests under 19 years of age). Download and complete the form for the Park where you will be unleashing your wild.
PRIMAL SWING TIP :: Wear weather-appropriate clothing; it can be cold and windy on the bridge while you observe or wait your turn to leap.
When you play in our Parks:
- Wear weather appropriate clothing (it can be cold on windy on the bridge while you wait your turn), no slip-on shoes, no loose baggy clothing, and no shirts wrapped around your waist.